Monday 17 January 2011

Fearne does clothes

One of my fashion icons Fearne Cotton has now got her own clothing range at very.co.uk. She has always been a  favourite of mine becasue she manages to merge pretty and girly items with her rock chick style.
http://www.very.co.uk/fearnecotton

Some of my personal favourites are


I love the colour and style of this dress and its different to anything I have seen recently on the high street.



I heart the hearts on this cardigan.



Loving the cute ankle socks which she teams with outfits such as shorts or dresses. I think I prefer these short socks to knee highs.



Showing the socks looking awesome with this outfit.



Also loving her shoes especially these with wedge heels which are so much easier to walk in than stiletto heels.

No comments:

Post a Comment